We did a photoshoot to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our new baby. Alena didn't want to participate, so Jones took her place. Nora is no longer going to be the baby, but we know she will be a great big sister! I had been having a lot of contractions and also trouble sleeping at night. One night I woke up and was worried because we hadn't come up with names yet! I was frantically searching for names at 3 in the morning. The first trimester I was feeling sick a lot of nights and would eat buttered toast. The second trimester I was feeling better, and a nice pregnancy routine was after the girls were in bed, we would relax on the couch, watch tv, and I would have Daddy make me a microwave chocolate cake. He could make one from start to finish during a commercial break! It helped that he premixed the dry ingredients.
1 T cocoa
1/8 t baking powder
1 T sugar
dash salt
1 T oil
2 1/2 T milk
1 T mini chocolate chips
1 T mini chocolate chips
Stir and microwave for 45 seconds.
No comments:
Post a Comment