Sunday, September 25, 2011

First food

Nora tried her first food Friday night. It was the always exciting rice cereal. It didn't knock her socks off, but she was content for a long time after her meal.
First bite

Alena wanted to feed Nora

Alena was tired of all the squirming and tried to keep Nora focused. Alena really just wanted to get the job done and when the spoon was going too slowly she picked up the bowl and tried to pour cereal into Nora's mouth.


Done eating this time. Please don't make me do it again.

4 comments:

Grandpa Ed said...

I'm surprised that Alena didn't try and sneak a bite?

angela said...

Very cute!! I see that once you put Alena in charge you relaxed with a glass of wine!

Melissa said...

Sharp eyes, Angela. Or was Alena in charge because we were consuming wine?

Sarah said...

It's good to know that someone in that house will take responsibility for the baby!!!!
I don't know any babies that like rice cereal. However, Malin really likes oatmeal (ground into powder then cooked) and so did some of my day care babies. Maybe Alena has a discerning palate :)