Saturday, July 2, 2011

Baby Nora's on a roll!

Guess who rolled over from back to front this morning? That's right--Nora did! After rolling over onto her belly she got angry and soon rolled back onto her back. She is a mover! She is 11 weeks old this week.

Nora relaxing in her swing. This is her favorite pose right now--left thumb in the mouth, finger on her nose, and right hand behind her head. She does this after waking up from a nap and looks around, taking stock of what happened while she slept. Sometimes she gets a little over zealous and sticks her fingers in her mouth. Then you can hear her gagging.

2 comments:

Grandpa Ed said...

You better buckle her in!

Lorie said...

Nora seems to be saying, "Gee, I wonder if Mom has decided against going back to work. They must miss her there. I better tell her its ok since I am so grown up now."