Maybe because the baby is due soon, I am having major headaches with my blog. Let's hope Ben gets it fixed for me (hint, hint!) Anyway, this weather has been a roller coaster ride lately. It has been so beautiful that we have spent hours each day outside. I have all of my spring vegetables planted and Ben and Alena have gone on several bike rides. Then, all of a sudden it is super cold out again. Hopefully there will be warm weather from here on out. One of our cold days we decided to clean the front porch. It took a lot longer than I expected, even with Alena's help cleaning out the planters. Or maybe because of it?

4 comments:
That Alena is a cleaning fool!
Have that baby already!
Kirstin, the little baby in the car hasn't crossed the finish line yet. Anyway, I thought you wanted to share a birthday!
Good point! You don't mind holding out until then, do you?
Post a Comment