Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sisters


Big sister Alena shows little sister Nora how to eat peaches with a fork.


Here is the new family, all ready to go home.
This looks bad, but Alena was actually mad because she didn't want to leave the very fun hospital room.


Although small, Nora smoothed things over with Alena - through the gift of a new cash register.


Both sisters share the love of reading. Especially when a new Highlights magazine is delivered.

4 comments:

Grandpa Ed said...

It does look like Nora is listening.

Sarah said...

Alena, I liked the hospital too. Staying somewhere that delivers food to you in bed can never be bad, in my opinion.

Julianne said...

How did Nora know that Alena always wanted one of those? She must have overheard while she was in the womb.

Virginia said...

Way to go with the new baby. She is precious and such a beautiful little gal... Good family picture. Nora and I share the same B'day.....
Love the name..... I have a great , great niece also name Nora.
Take care....