This morning Alena tried on the swimsuit Grandma Dee bought for her a few weeks ago. I told her to go look in the mirror and when she got there I heard her give a satisfied "ooh!" Then she tried on her new pink dress and ran to the mirror with the same result. She even likes her pink sandals. She said "Thank you, Mama Dee," even though Grandma wasn't around to hear her. And she finally relented to putting on the purple night dress that Grandma Diane made for her. After she realized there was indeed some pink on it she thought it was very pretty. It is always good to have a second night dress around!

Cousin Lily needs to come over to play dress up soon!
Cousin Lily needs to come over to play dress up soon!
2 comments:
Oooh is right, Alena! Looking good!
I think the crown actually looks better that way! You're welcome, Alena!
Post a Comment