Friday, June 3, 2016

Watching shows

I can't believe I am allowing it, but when I am busy I put the big girls in charge of Edith.  They couldn't resist turning a show on on the tablet and it looks like Edith was happy they did.  She wants to be with her sisters whenever she can.  Both of them like to help Edith stand up.  Nora and I were reading a book about snakes and there was a page that said a large snake could eat a child.  I asked her what she would do if a snake tried to eat Edith (OK, that seems like a strange question.) She said she would pick her up and run into the house.  It is good to have big sisters to look after you! 

 Nora was playing tug of war with Edith yesterday.  Edith was in her carseat in the family room holding her blanket.  Nora pulled on the other side of the blanket and Edith laughed.  They played that way for 10 minutes.  Everyone in the family is happy that the little one is interacting with us more and screaming less!  She even laid on the floor by herself for over 5 minutes without fussing.  That is very exciting news for us!

  This is the first day of summer vacation.  Daddy took the day off and took the big girls to Elmcrest to swim.  It is Lucie's birthday so the whole bunch was going.  Grandpa Steve is going to get his money's worth out of Elmcrest while he still can!

No comments: