Daddy had a trip to Pennsylvania for a trade show. It was a two day trip but he extended it to visit our friends Dan and Jen who live in Maryland. We haven't seen them since we lived in North Carolina so he said it was a lot of fun hanging out with them.
The girls and I didn't want to just sit around and wait for him to return. Thursday we had tickets to the Kernels game. Grandma Dee and Grandpa Ed were up for the day watching the girls while I was at work, and then they joined us at the Kernels game. Edith started out happy for an inning but then was not happy! I walked around the concourse with her in the Baby Bjorn for several innings and left the big girls with Grandma and Grandpa. I could see them from where I was standing. Nora was up and talking with Grandma the entire time. The two of them even got on the big screen! Edith and I left after awhile so we missed the fireworks. The report is they were really good. Nora said "pretty" at every firework. She was so tired when she got home she started crying. I layed with her to calm her down and she cried, "tomorrow is garbage day!" I don't know if that is what had her so worried.


No comments:
Post a Comment