Daddy went to Houston, Texas for 6 days for a convention for work. Right before he left, I started running a fever and had a sore throat. I was feeling a little better, but the second day he was gone, I lost my voice! The girls were at Grandma Diane's house for the day and we stayed for supper. Alena was nice enough to read the bedtime story for the night. The next day my voice was back a little. The weather was beautiful and the big girls played outside with Rowan having a squirt bottle fight. All of the girls were great the whole time Daddy was gone. I was also lucky enough to get more help from Grandma Dee and Grandpa Ed. Grandpa Ed had Nora collect sticks from around the yard and Monday night we had a hot dog roast with s'mores. The grandparents stayed two nights to help out, and Daddy finally came back Tuesday after bedtime. We were really happy to see him and he was happy to be home!
Nora wore Daddy's Star Wars socks while he was gone. The girls built a robot out of Legos. Edith got a little relaxing in between kisses from Grandma. Daddy showed off his pictures from his trip. He fed a stingray and saw a white tiger!





No comments:
Post a Comment