Can you believe it has been four years? Alena has been living it up for her birthday. Yesterday at preschool she got to wear the birthday crown and everyone sang to her. For supper Brielle and Kaelyn met us at Godfatherss where Alena enjoyed her favorite, pepperoni pizza, with frosting pizza for dessert. And tomorrow she is having a party. She should be birthdayed out after all of this excitement.
Alena was an enthusiastic present opener. She loved her new Barbie. When I asked her what she would name her, she replied, "Love Barbie, because I love her." She apparently will fit into the Barbie family well. According to Alena, she will be Rapunzel's big sister, Maribelle will be the littlest sister, and Kylie the mermaid will be the mommy. She was also excited to get the Annie book. When Daddy bought it off the internet he didn't realize that it was the entire movie written out. It might take two hours to read, but the pictures all come from the movie so I think it will be a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment