Friday, September 9, 2011

Putting her foot in her mouth

Nora had her 4 month check-up today. The doctor said she is looking great! Nora got two shots today. The first one I don't think she even noticed, and the second she made a five second complaint. Having a big sister has really toughened her up. I think I complain more about getting a shot. What did Alena do while all of this fun was going on? She went to visit Daddy at work where she made food dishes for Jones and Ruby and ate grapes and Goldfish crackers.

Nora is weighing in at 12 pounds, 7.5 ounces and is two feet tall! Speaking of two feet...
Best newly discovered playthings

I'm going to get you guys!

Yum!


But don't take the good old thumb for granted.

2 comments:

g-Dee said...

It sounds like Alena had more fun! Hope baby Nora is doing OK.

Grandpa Ed said...

If Nora had some toothers she could keep her toenails trimmed.