The big news over the weekend was the birth of sweet little cousin Lucie. Nora no longer looks like a tiny baby--she is about three pounds heavier than her new cousin. Swim lessons started on Saturday for Alena. She is taking them with Daddy and Brielle, Kaelyn, and Tillie. She is excited for another summer in the water and was happy to run straight into the pool. Nora has been sleeping well lately and slept 9 hours straight Sunday night. She fell asleep in the car from Grandma and Grandpa's house and I moved her from the car seat straight to her crib. She was exhausted. Last night she kicked and smiled herself to sleep. There is nothing cuter than a baby who smiles herself to sleep (and then sleeps 8 hours.) Great Grandma Grace would have approved.
The love bug hanging out in her chair and vibrating

1 comment:
Nora is starting to look like her mama, I think. I can't wait to come back and visit again after I get back from Malibu!
Post a Comment