I need to see that Alena! I think she is changing right in front of my eyes!
I'm so excited to see you, Alena. Do you think you could brush my hair for me?
there is a lot of cuteness going on in this picture. I'm glad Jones made an appearance.
Jones loves having his picture taken! Alena will brush your hair or even your teeth if you wish.
...and she will definitely wipe your nose for you.
Alena needs to come to Madison for a piano lesson. It's not good for her development to go so long in between sessions!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I need to see that Alena! I think she is changing right in front of my eyes!
I'm so excited to see you, Alena. Do you think you could brush my hair for me?
there is a lot of cuteness going on in this picture. I'm glad Jones made an appearance.
Jones loves having his picture taken! Alena will brush your hair or even your teeth if you wish.
...and she will definitely wipe your nose for you.
Alena needs to come to Madison for a piano lesson. It's not good for her development to go so long in between sessions!
Post a Comment