Alena had her 15 month checkup this week. She was 21 lbs, 15 oz and 30 1/4" tall. We could tell she was going through a growth spurt because she can reach so many things that were high enough just a few weeks ago. The bad news is I had a doctor appointment that same day and found out I was only 5'2". I have always said I was 5'2 1/2" and rounded to 5'3". I even exaggerated out to 5'4" when I played basketball to intimidate the other team. It was a low blow to me, needless to say.
Ben is currently bribing Alena to walk with yogurt drops. She walks over to the yogurt, eats it, then drops to her knees and walks away.
Here are some pictures of Alena and Dad reading stories. Why is everything written in italics? Ruby stepped on some keys and screwed up the computer.
Ben is currently bribing Alena to walk with yogurt drops. She walks over to the yogurt, eats it, then drops to her knees and walks away.
Here are some pictures of Alena and Dad reading stories. Why is everything written in italics? Ruby stepped on some keys and screwed up the computer.
2 comments:
Good reading, Alena. Did you read your dad his bedtime story? He looks sleepy.
They are reading a book on baby signs for bedtime. Dad is showing "sleepy." Alena has no desire to do baby signs.
Post a Comment