We are now a two cat household. When I was picking up Jones last week, I found a kitten that seemed so sweet, I had to have her! She is a calico and her name is Ruby. When I brought her home, Alena was so excited. I think she thinks every time I come home now I am going to be bringing her a new kitty. Not so! This is the last one for awhile.
Ruby is very confident. As soon as she came out of the carrier she started playing and acting like she owned the place. Jones was immediatley smitten and kept making little meows and following her around the house. I told him to play a little hard to get, but Jones is a lover, not a player! After a while they were chasing each other up and down the stairs (with minimal hissing.) Later, Jones took a nap on my lap and Ruby took one on Ben's.
I will post pictures of Ruby soon. Here is a video of Alena trying to play with Jones. Sometimes it works out better than others. She has a tendency to smack him with the stick so he has to be a little cautious.
1 comment:
watch out jones! post pictures of Ruby soon!
Post a Comment