It is the middle of July and we are still picking snap peas. The plants blew over a month ago, but they are still flowering--it just makes picking a little more difficult. Alena sat in the grass while Mom and Dad picked them. She is much better about picking grass and not eating it; however, those little white clover flowers are irresistible! Fortunately we don't have too many of them in the yard. After the peas were picked we gave Alena a chance to sample them. Everyone knows that vegetables taste best straight out of the garden. She is really working that little tooth and is able to tear off chunks of pea pod.
3 comments:
Is that the way babies are wearing their onesies now? Leave it to Alena to keep up with all of the latest trends.
I am so glad you told me about the onesie! I will start snapping Lucy's over her bottoms as well! *Lucy is my new daycare baby - FYI
That's how I wear my onesie.....
Post a Comment