Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun with Mom

Alena and Mom had a fun day Thursday on Mom's day off. We went to the grocery store and looked at all of the tempting food in the morning, then we went for a walk around the neighborhood in the afternoon. Usually Alena likes to ignore Mom in favor of Dad or the singing star, but not yesterday! She didn't want to take a nap all day because there was too much to see. Finally, at 6 pm she was worn out. She went to bed at 8 and didn't get up until after 7am. Will Dad manage to get Alena to take a nap today?


Alena shares her grocery list.

Dreaming of all of the fun she had.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am currently taking a nap. The count is up to 25 minutes. Perhaps the 5 oz. of warm milk have gotten the better of me.

Melissa said...

Update:
After writing this comment for me, Dad came to check on me, and I greeted him with wide open eyes. Got-ya Dad!!!

Anonymous said...

Im not sure who looks the most warn out.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think I went to bed shortly after she did. Fun has its price.