Hello to the world. This is my first blog, my first foray into the Internet world really. I've been around for a little over a month now, and this is what I've been up to. Enjoy, I'll try and keep you posted on all of the stuff I do day to day. Mostly right now I sleep, a lot. I also enjoy leaving gifts for my parents, down below. Eating is also a lot of fun these days. But, when I'm not busy with sleeping, pooping, and eating, you can usually find me looking cute.

I'm just a few hours old.

Mom and Dad bringing me home.

This is my favorite activity.

Here I am on my first holiday, Halloween. I'm a pretty scary witch. Mom is cute though.

Dad likes to sleep too. This is his favorite position.

Sometimes I just like to chill.
2 comments:
What a beautiful little girl. She already looks like she will be very talented and creative. I think she will take after her Gramma J. I love all the outfits she models and she does her modeling so well. Alena came at the perfect time, our bight shining light in a summer of dark saddness. Love, Gramma J.
She is so cute! I can't wait to finally meet her.
Post a Comment